MIXER INCENSE POWDER 12KG
INTRODUCTION OF MIXER INCENSE POWDER 12KG:
- Mixer incense powder 5kg belongs to the powder mixer line of HAI LAN COMPANY. The dough mixer has the following features: The dough mixer features the dough blends to make incense powder such as bagasse, joss powder, argawood powder ... In addition, the machine can also mix other materials such as: Sawdust, rice hulls, animal feed (crushed), or mushroom growing materials, or food mixing in the ball making industry. Generally the dough mixer can be used a lot in our lives.
ADVANTAGES OF MIXER INCENSE POWDER 12KG:
- Unique, large and strong spiral wing design helps the material to be continuously turned and obtained the most uniform and quality products.
- Machine structure is quite simple, easy to operate and use.
- Fast mixing time, each batch mixing from 5-10 minute
THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USAGE:
- Balance. We give wood flour, glue powder and water in proportion: 10kg powder, 1,2kg joss powder and 10 liters of water.
- Dry mix. We mix dry 2 components powder and joss powder first.First we open the mixer, pour powder pulp into the mixer first, then we pour joss powder, when we pour joss powder , we must spread all the areas of the mixer, do not focus on one place , and then we close the lid. After that we turn on the machine to mix, mix for 5-7 minutes, the two components joss powder and powder pulp will be mixed.
- B3: Mix water. We mixed the last water. When pouring water we still open source for machine operation. We open the mixing lid, pour water evenly over the area of the dry powder, when pouring water and the machine is still rotating, we will mix faster.
- In this step 3, the mixing time is about 7-10p. When mixing about 3-5 minutes, we stop the machine, open the lid, use bamboo sticks to poke into 4 corners of the mixing bin, to take the dough stuck out at the corner. Then turn on the machine to continue mixing.
- When we mix time for about 10 minutes, the dough will be mixed well.
- When we finish mixing, turn off the circuit breaker, stop the machine, and pour the dough out. To pour the dough out, we remove the barrel lock,
put the barrel down, then put the dough into the containing flour.
NOTES ON MIXING DOUGH WITH A MIXER:
o Do not open the cover while the machine is running because it will cause dust.
o Do not use your hands to check the powder when the machine is running, it is very dangerous. If you want to check the dough, we must turn off the machine.
o Do not mix the dough too long, the dough will be hot, which reduces the adhesion of the glue.
o Do not mix the dough too quickly, as the dough will be uneven, the incense will not be smooth, the press will be heavy.
o Clean the dough in a clean containing. If not cleaned, the dough will dry out and clot, put in the machine will cause jams when pressed incense.
HOW TO MAINTAIN THE MACHINE AND CLEAN:
- Mixer incense powder 12kg can run in a period of time, so the customers should regularly check and pump grease into 2 ball bearings.
- If you do not mix the flour for a long time, you must clean the bins . Hai Lan Company advises customers to clean the dough mixer.
HAI LAN COMPANY
Add: Khu đô thị mới Đập Đá, An Nhơn, Bình Định
P.Kinh Doanh: 0935693973 Linh / 088 693 1313 Tiến / 0962 839 313 Thúy/ 02563.839232 Văn Phòng Công Ty. (Vietnamese)
Phòng Kĩ Thuật: 090 1923379 A Thy, 097 2043616 A Tấn
Sales: Whatsapp: +84 906 790 532 (Mr Duong) +84 983 796 467 (Ms Jenny) ( English)
Website: cokhihailan.com - incensemachine.com.vn